Saturday, August 29, 2015

My 2nd...

One thing about family is that, they can make or break you. They can be the reason you excel in life or your downfall.

Well, don't listen to me. Playing the blaming game will get you nowhere.

Having a parents who argue constantly really take its toll on me. Especially if it causes your mother to blame you for everything. You can be the best daughter in the world but it can never satisfy her.

I think I can face anything in the world but the moment she became emotional and frustrated, I think that's it for me. I too will become fragile and depressed, I think?

Its been 2 months she has left the house. She keeps on moving between my sister's house, her friend's house and her mom's. I don't know what the ending will be. Will she eventually get a divorce? Will she reconcile with my dad? One thing about my parents, they can say everything and anything when they're mad or angry. But to hear them say "Im sorry" or "Im so lucky to have u" or something like that was impossible. Their ego outcome their love (well, if they still have it)

Well, aren't we all?



No comments:

Post a Comment