Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Separated

It's really frustrating when your parents are getting old and all you want is them to spend their time together,traveling, or visiting relatives just the two of them or at least be there for each other.

But not.

I guess my father thinks its the best time to get a divorce. For a very stupid reason.

This is all a pure misunderstanding. I believe so. But both of them (especially my father) have an ego as high as the sky and never want to make things right the right way.

Almost 3 months ago,my father brought my grandma home cause she is already very old and sick. My grandma has been staying with my aunt all these while. I guess my father would like to make it up to her by bringing her in and tried to take care of her. The thing is, he himself is not well, so he depends on my mother to also take care of my grandma.

The thing is, my mother has sacrificed all her life to take care of us, my father,the house, everything. I think it's not fair for my father to dump his responsibility to my mother as my mother is also not well. He can simply hire someone to help around because he has the money. But naa-ahhh, he just left everything to my mom and expect everything will be taken care of.

Right now there are a lots of misunderstanding in my family and i really hate this.

Sometimes I just cant wait to leave for London but I know this has to be sorted out before I leave. Or else I wont be at peace.

Sigh

2 comments:

  1. hi there..
    having a brisk blog-walking..
    would not know who you are..
    i get myself 'hooked' with your newly-born blog here.
    simple and yet very conveying message...
    i believe you will receive brighter lights at the end of the road.
    #deep
    #good luck

    ReplyDelete